Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Precious...

Here come next update...nothing much to share...just want to show something I own and customize...

Firstly, my browser...here's my homepage...had my toolbar customize with themes from firefox persona. I love how my shinysearch combined with my toolbar..these make me look forward to surf the net.

Isn't it look beautiful??I really love it..


..oh..i love the combination..this makes me happy every time i check my mail...


Hoho...of course all those customization and animation slows down my laptop performance... when it come to work... I have to remove all the fancy things I did. Here's how it looks...

...Back to basic...

Everyone have their own choice to custom their desktop or not...some people prefer to have better performance than the looks...just keep up being creative in your own way...

datz all for now...

~XOXO~

No comments: