Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Return 2016


It's August, and this is my first post for the year 2016??

I may still came back to my blog from time to time, but most of my friends no longer update their blog post. Many of my friend's blog links are also no longer available. However, I'm glad that there are still many other interesting and updated blogs out there that I enjoyed reading. It shows that it is not the end of blogging days yet.

I have been on social media a lot. They are instant and easy platform to share thoughts, status, photos and link to everybody in your close network. Since I was able to connect with most of my friends and families easier through social media, I then began to neglect blogging. I only write and share simple post. So, in long run my writing skills began declining. My language learning improve slowly. I gradually forgot the reason why I started blogging many years ago, which is to improve my English, writing and typing skills.

Yes, I missed the good old days of blogging. Writing my thoughts, writing about my weekend activities, sharing photos, exchanging links, read other blogs, writing and getting comments. I may not be able to update this blog regularly but yeah, I do want to reactivate my writing hobby :p. Wish me luck!


~xoxo~

No comments: