Friday, June 11, 2010

I really love these two guys...haha!

Moymoy Palaboy on the go...again...

Remember my previous post about these two guys, who got famous in Philippines through their lip sync video in YouTube? Here's the link from my previous post.

OK, now here's more from them...new post, new song, new location, more people and costumes...

One Time...


with dancers *probably their friends/fans*...in Meet Me Halfway


ahh..don't skip this...watch it till the end of the vid...Empire State of Mind


This one is my favourite...totally hillarious...Bad Romance...


but still...their vid Volare is my all time fav...


Haha...ok, there's more in YouTube...haha...just search for moymoy palaboy..haha..ENJOY their vid...haha *laughing and rolling*...*and keep laughing and rolling* =))))

~xoxo~
mysignature
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

imsunnysideup said...

I watched the 'Empire State of Mind" till the end .....aaaaarrrrgggghhhh !!! but they're a gem !!

imsunnysideup said...

yup....nothing like Volare....soooo original with those poker faces !