Friday, July 30, 2010

Time To Say Goodbye

How long has it been since Lady EtheL's last design change...?

Finally, Lady EtheL has changed her look...

I'm so glad I did it within just a few minutes... with the help of the new template designer. setting..and tadaaa....presenting you the new look of Lady EtheL... haha...of course the background image seem..ehemm...self-exposure...ehemm... what ever! Why would I name it Lady EtheL if it's not me behind it , right?...teeheehee

However... I still miss Lady EtheL's old look...I love it because it is sooo...ME! maybe because I've been wearing it for too long...(it shows how loyal I am :p)..Well! Some-thing needs changes sometimes! just like humans too...Oh! by the way, my Silver Jubilee date is just around the corner...yeah, change...change!

Still keep the backup template though...


~xoxo~
mysignature
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

imsunnysideup said...

God's little gift is on the rag
Poster girl posing in a fashion mag
'Canine, feline, Jekyll and Hyde
Wear your fake fur on the inside
Queen of south beach, aging blues
Dinner's at six, wear your cement shoes

A change would do you good
A change would do you good'

....taken from Sheyrl Crow's "A Change."..

Unknown said...

hmmm..my change theme song..nice..hehe