Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Silver Jubilee

Hello to August...Goodbye to July...2010

yeah July... End of July is my birthday...and this year, it's my Silver Jubilee Anniversary of Living on a planet called Earth...

Here's what I did on my day:

Musical Theater: Cuci The Musical 2 at Istana Budaya
Thank my honey bee, sweetheart, puppy love for the gift *muah*




Mini Celebration with BFFs at McDonald's Cheras Leisure Mall
hahaha! mengalahkan bebudak...anyway...thanks for the gifts and cake friends *muah*




Meet-up with school mates at BBC
oouu..yeah..there comes Jaclyn Victor..






Thank you notes:
" Dear friends, thank you for the many warm and happy greetings and memories...via smses, email and facebook..they are very nice and very thoughtful...most importantly, thank you for being the wonderful part of my world...lots and lots of hugs and kisses for my wonderful friends...~love, Joanna"

~xoxo~
mysignature
Bookmark and Share

No comments: