Sunday, October 10, 2010

On random days....

It's just something I did on random days...


Cakes I bought at Carrefour... 3pieces for RM5

Chocolate Cakes....I'm lovin' it!
 hmmm...photo only show 2 pieces of cake...you must be wondering where's the other one...
ok, the other one is...Caramel Tart for my BF.. :D

ok...
next,
IKEA TIME!
Here's wat we did everytime we went to IKEA...

hmm...bersantai korang yea...
besh nya kalau ia milik ku...:D
feels like home...opps...ada tanda harga...
snap here and there....la la la...

*uhukk...mampu cuci mata n berangan je...:p*


NEXT!!!!

I got my passport @ WATSONS already!

My passport to Health, Wellness and Beauty


I get my 200 points because I register online...wieeeee!


NEEXTTTTT! (how many more???)

I did the following photos long time ago
via Facebook



I luv it because it resembles me...hikhik don't cha think?


FINAL PHOTO!!!!

Hey, I love these Tree!!!

so cuuuuute....so beeaaauuutifulllll.............

Just for share...heheh..

I love my life... therefore I blog about it....

*wink wink*

~xoxo~
mysignature
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Indai Dara said...

lawa kita 3 ney lepak agai ikea hehehe

Embau said...

cinus meda entry nn siti tok..uhuk uhuk uwaaaaa....

Unknown said...

Indai dara...semadi nadai pengawa..lepak ikea..cuci mata jak..haha

Embau..jangan cinus2.. mari2 ngabas KL