Tuesday, January 11, 2011

JoEtheL's Engagement NOTD

I wanted my nails to look pretty but I don't want my nails to stands out more than my engagement ring. So I choose to do a simple french manicure with silver linings.

As usual...the photos:

French manicure..silver linings

with heart shape sticker from one of my nail sticker collections

closer view

Apologies friends, I forgot to take photos of my swatches for this post entry. However, I used:
1. CP Trendies Base Coat
2. CP Trendies Top Coat
3. CP Trendies #87
4. Nuo Ying 3D Design Nail Accessory - 2 Heart Shape Sticker
5. French Manicure helper sticker


That's all..much love..

Muahzz..

~xoxo~
mysignature
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Rachel Kristy said...

hohoh...i just noticed that ur engagement ring is same as mine..hohoho..

Unknown said...

really? haha.. sama kedai kot :p

YourFriend said...

congratulations!:)
God bless

Unknown said...

Tq endun..

Rachel Kristy said...

hahha....sama kedai?? hahaha...only we know dat..hehe