Monday, May 26, 2008

Welcome Me...

Hullo...
We're having our fun and relax english class..our lecturer, Mr Mustapha is very interesting and sporting man.. He introduce this site to us..then the whole class started their own blog.. Everyone enjoys posting and customizing blogs including me..learning english this way is really fun..Hopefully involving in this kind of activity helps improve our english from time to time..good luck everyone.

Check my blog in friendster too: http://ricanna.blogs.friendster.com/joannez/

Thanks Mr.Mus

3 comments:

sunnyside up said...

Dear moody, messy but cute ,
I'm only the giver . It all depends on the receiver to turn what i give into something worthwhile.


hmmmm.... come to think of it ...moody, messy but cute ..huh. I like that description.

sunnyside up said...

Lady Ethel---I'm waiting for next posting---eagerly.

sunnyside up said...

Thank you for making my day. Always enjoyed reading your postings. And i'm glad you like my current favourite song.