Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Momy and Dadi coming to town....!

waa...wieee...yippiee...yieee...!!!

Finally it's November the 11th... my beloved parents and my brother are coming from Bintulu this evening at 6p.m... I can't wait to see them...!

It has been 1 and half years *or probably more* since i last met them... and now they are coming to KL to see their daughters (my sista n i ofcoz)...wiiieeeee... and~huh!what kind or working daughter am i?? erkk.... feel bad duhh...
No worries, mommy~daddi... by hook or by crook i will be back home to Bintulu this coming Christmas!

My sister will pick them up this evening and I will bring them all around KL-Selangor tomorrow and the day after...o yeah, I'm on leave for 2days...hehe...but I'm still not finish listing the Should-Go-Places in KL-S'gor...
errr.......suggestion....pleasee..pleassee..pleeaasseee.....???

The most precious gift to our loved ones is...TIME. show our love to them while they're still by our side

~xoxo~
mysignature
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

JonyBr said...

awwww :) hope u had a good time :)